Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week One

It was an okay week. My major goal was to cut out a few bad habits, and I think I did fairly well. When I got on the scale this morning I weighed 208.4. Almost five pounds. Not bad, but I'm sure most of that is water-weight due to stopping one of the bad habits, my beloved sunflower seeds. Salt on the shells is a bitch, but they are also chocked full of calories.

I've decided to try a 1600 calorie a day diet to see how that works and this week I hope to add in some exercise. I had a cold for most of this week, so that was a no-go.

One thing I did notice is that eating healthier isn't cheap. I think I'm going to check out some of Jaime Oliver's stuff, because I know he did that show recently and any help I can get in making tasty, healthy food and not going bankrupt in the process is a win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment